spring family session -- Athens, Tx Arboretum


I was so excited to hear from Kelly a few weeks ago & that she was ready to do another family session!
They were one of the first families I shot for and I'm glad they liked their pictures enough to book me again! ;)
Kelly taught at the school my daughter used to attend & where I did a little substitute teaching, so I knew her kids pretty well, so it was good to see them and catch up. I always say I can't believe how quickly they've grown (the oldest is in high school), but they have!
 You can tell by the first picture that Lance (the youngest) was not exactly happy to be dragged around for family pictures, but he eventually warmed up to the idea (especially since I told him, his part would be quick and painless).

Thank you guys again!  Hope you love them!









Comments

Popular Posts